Wireless to Serial Converter
Owing to our immense expertise in this domain, our globally recognized firm has been able to manufacture, supply and export Wireless Serial Converter. It is used to provide a platform for the conversion of wireless network to the customers' systems. In this way, different types of networks like wide area network, metropolitan area network and local area networks are established. Offered Serial Port Converter is easy to install and acclaimed by clients for its compact design.
ATC-2000WF Wireless to Serial Converter:
- Computer Interface: 3 in 1 RS-232/RS-422/RS-485 interface
- Support: Ad-Hoc, Infrastructure, pseudo IBSS mode support
- Transmission rate: Auto negotiating 10/100 MBPS Ethernet
- Signal Indication: LINK (Indicate WLAN), DIS (Indicate WLAN status) ACT (Transmit data serial to WLAN), PWR (Power Indication)
- Supply: 936VDC
- Range: 1000ft. (Open Environment)
- Working Environment: 0°C-55°C, 95%RH
- 802.11b industrial standard wireless network interface can achieve easy access to WLAN via wireless network card or AP.
- The built in web server can be used for remote configuration, monitoring and maintenance of serial device.
- Offer 1-RS-232/422/485 serial, Support TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, Telnet, TFTP, DHCP, SNMP.
- Support VPORTS mode, offer virtual serial port software.
- Watch Dog time: 1 second automatic hardware reset.
- 15 K V ESD surge protection, Integrated wireless net and serial port state LED display.
- Working temperature range: 20 °C to + 70 °C